- Harvard University, BA
- Swedish Royal Academy of Art
- NEA / NEFA - Vermont Studio Center - Artist's Residency Award
- NEA / NEFA / Benton Foundation - Arts On-Line Award
- Swedish Institute Fellowship for Arts, Letters & Research – Two Year Artist's Residency
- Trustman Traveling Fellowship for the Study of Art
- David McCord Prize for Artistic Achievement, Harvard University
- John Harvard Prize, Harvard University
SOLO EXHIBITIONS2012 The Possibles, Howard Yezerski Gallery, Boston
2008 Elsewhere, Judi Rotenberg Gallery, Boston, MA
2006 Aya Baya Bazaar, Judi Rotenberg Gallery, Boston, MA
2005 Silas-Kenyon Gallery, The Schoolhouse Galleries, Provincetown, MA
2005 From A to Z: Jennifer Amadeo-Holl and Zygmund Jankowski, Judi Rotenberg Gallery
2004 Project Wall - Silas-Kenyon Gallery, The Schoolhouse Center, Provincetown, MA
2002 Silas-Kenyon Gallery, The Schoolhouse Center, Provincetown, MA
2000 Silas-Kenyon Gallery, The Schoolhouse Center, Provincetown, MA
1998 Silas-Kenyon Gallery, The Schoolhouse Center, Provincetown, MA
1994 Colgados del Ocaso - Cultural Institute of Monte Carmelo, Santiago, Chile
GROUP EXHIBITIONS AND BENEFITS
- 2016 The Dog Show -- Gallery 14, 249 A St – Boston
- 2015 Feelers -- Boston Center for the Arts, 24th Annual Drawing Show: Curator, Susan Metrican
- 2015 The Schoolhouse Gallery, Provincetown
- 2015 Drawing & Sparring, FPAC Gallery, Boston
- 2015 Both One and Another, Five Points Gallery, CT
- 2014 The Schoolhouse Gallery, Provincetown
- 2013 The Schoolhouse Gallery, Provincetown
- 2012 Cat Show, Knight Campus Art Gallery
- 2012 Creative Couples, Atlantic Works Gallery
- 2010 All in the Family - Judi Rotenberg Gallery, Boston, MA
- 2010 Anything but Paper Prayers - AIDS Benefit, Krakow Gallery
- 2010 Bon Appėtit - Concord Art Association
- 2010 All this and More – Judi Rotenberg Gallery, Boston, MA
- 2009 Abstract New England: Six Perspectives – University of Maine Museum, ME
- 2009 Popsicle – Judi Rotenberg Gallery, Boston, MA
- 2008 ARTcetera – Boston Center for the Arts, Boston, MA
- 2007 Humaneyes – Judi Rotenberg Gallery, Boston, MA
- 2006 Evoke Gallery – St. Paul, Twin Cities, Minnesota
- 2005 7th Annual Small Works Show – Attleboro Museum, Attleboro, MA
Jurors: Paul Lam – Locco Ritorro Gallery; Kristen Dodge – Judi Rotenberg Gallery
- 2005 A Drawing Show – Silas-Kenyon Gallery,The Schoolhouse Galleries, Provincetown
- 2004 A Drawing Show – Silas-Kenyon Gallery,The Schoolhouse Center, Provincetown
- 2004 Two of a Kind – Studio SOTO, Boston, MA
- 2003 Icons: Zygmund Jankowski & Jennifer Amadeo-Holl, Judi Rotenberg Gallery, Boston
- 2003 Small Wonders – Judi Rotenberg Gallery, Boston, MA
- 2003 Human Rights Campaign – Auction
- 2003 Summer Rotations – Judi Rotenberg Gallery, Boston, MA
- 2002 Small Wonders – Judi Rotenberg Gallery, Boston, MA
- 2002 Human Rights Campaign – Auction
Jurors: Joe Carroll – Elias Gallery; Blaine Bershad
- 2002 Introductions – Judi Rotenberg Gallery, Boston, MA
- 2002 Tainted Love – Studio SOTO, Boston, MA
- 2001 Images of Home – Mass College of Art. Juried Auction for Shelter Inc –
Jurors: Cheryl Brutvan – MFA; Barbara Krakow – Krakow Gallery; Tom Payette
- 2000 DeCordova Downtown – Federal Reserve Gallery
- 2000 Salon Show – Clark Gallery, Lincoln, MA
- 2000 ART-CETERA – AIDS Auction
Jurors: Bernard Toale – Bernard Toale Gallery; Bob Kugel – ART-CETERA
- 2000 New Work by Five – Clark Gallery
- 2000 Winter Show - Silas-Kenyon Gallery, The SchoolHouse Center, Provincetown
- 2000 Say It With Flowers – FPAC Gallery, Boston
- 2000The Anxiety of Influence: How Artists Relate to their Predecessors>
Jurors: Jock Reynolds -- Director, the Addision Gallery of American Art
BIBLIOGRAPHY: ARTICLES, REVIEWS and ESSAYS
- 2015 Artscope,"Putting out Feelers: BCA's 24th Drawing Show," Elizabeth Michelman, Nov/Dec, pg 28-29.
- 2015 Boston Globe, "Two Local Biennials demonstrate value of curator's eye," Cate McQuaid, Nov 24.
- 2015 Big Red & Shiny, "Feelers: The 24th Drawing Show at Boston Center for the Arts," Samuel Adams, Nov 16.
- 2012 Studio Visit Magazine Volume 21. The Open Studios Press
- 2010 ArtScope, "Bon Appėtit: A Visual Treat." J. Fatima Martins, Nov-Dec, 2010, Vol 5:5, p 26-27.
- 2009 Bangor Daily News, "A New Slant on the Ordinary at Univ. of Maine Museum," Jessica Bloch, October 8.
- 2007 Boston Globe, "Animal Instincts," Cate McQuaid, Arts & Reviews, July 26.
- 2007 Boston Globe, "Sidekick: Can't Hide those Human Eyes", July.
- 2007 Boston Metro, "Going Ape", July.
- 2007 Boston's Weekly Dig, "Humaneyes: Judi Rotenberg Gets a Beast Infection", Julia Reischel, July 11-18
- 2006 Panorama Magazine, "Art of the City," Josh B. Wardrop & Marketa Huplachota, May 8-21.
- 2006 Big Red & Shiny, Issue #46, May.
- 2006 Boston Metro, "Check This Out", May.
- 2006 Boston Globe, "Law Offices Make a Motion to Dismiss Stiff, Stodgy Décor," Sascha Pfeiffer, October 8.
- 2005 Boston Globe, "On Outer Cape, Funky Portraits Tempt and Tease," Cate McQuaid, August 5.
- 2005 Boston Phoenix, "The Hour of Lead,"
Review of Judi Rotenberg Gallery's Directors' Pick. Christopher Millis, August 12.
- 2003 Channel 56, Best Bets, Judi Rotenberg Gallery Exhibits, October 2.
- 2002 Boston Globe, Calendar, Feature Image, October.
- 2000 Boston Globe, Living/Arts, "Say it with Flowers" by Cate McQuaid, June
- 2000 Bay Windows, "Petal Pushers: Artists Seem United - and Divided - in their
Post-Modern Disparagements of Beauty, Writ Large", by Walter Wadas, January.
- 1999 Boston Herald, "Fort Point Arts Show Says Everything with Flowers," Mary Sherman, Dec 26.
- 1994 Harvard Gazette,"Two Portraits Seek to Capture Essence of Dunlop's Personality [A Love of Labor]",
by Ken Gewertz, September.
- 1994 Charles Giuliano, catalog essay for Colgados delOcaso,January
- 1994 Gaspar Galaz C., catalog essay for Colgados del Ocaso, January
- 1994 La Tercera, "Pinturas de J. Amadeo-Holl", by Ricardo Bindes, January
- 1994 El Mercurio, "Artista De la Vida" by Elisa Pérez V., January
- 1994 La Nacion, "El arte no viene de otro mundo" by Mónica Villarroel, January
- 1994 Las Ultimas Noticias, "Chile Visto por Ojos Norteamericanos," January
- 1994 La Epoca, "Las Experiencias Pictóricas de una Norteamericana, January
- 1992 Art New England, Review of Equus Inaugural Exhibit, Miles Unger
- 1990 New York Times, "Juried Show: Best of a Good Lot," Vivien Raynor, June 3, Section 12CN, pg 28
- AFA Konstförening, Stockholm, Sweden
- Addison-Wechsler Financial Marketing, NY
- Analysis Group, Boston
- Capital G, Hamilton, Bermuda
- Cristal CCU, Santiago, Chile
- DeCordova Museum - Contributing Artist, Lending Program
- Drew Company
- Eliot Hotel and Restaurant Clio, Boston
- Epstein, Becker & Green, PC, Boston
- Excel - Bermuda
- Fidelity Investments
- Harris and Lloyd, Cambridge
- Harvard University, Cambridge
- Harvard Management
- Harvey's Restaurants
- Holland Mark Martin, Boston
- Lansförsäkringar Konstförening, Sweden
- London School of Economics, UK
- Manny Ramirez, Boston Red Sox
- Meditech - Lowderbrook, MA
- Megunticook Venture Cap, Boston
- Millennia - Boston
- Natixis Global Asset Management
- OXFAM, Boston
- Palmer and Dodge, Boston
- Posternak, Blankstein & Lund, Boston
- Sage Hill Partners, Cambridge
- Svenska Institut, Stockholm, Sweden
- Tudor Investments, Boston
- Tokio Millennium House, Bermuda
- "Jojken: Mighty Mood Acorn" - Creation and Production.
- SHOWINGS AT:
- - Harvard Film Archive
- - 88 Room - Allston
- - Stockholm Cultural Center
- - Helsinki Nordic Arts Center
- - Swedish Television
SCENES & SETS
- Lionsgate Pictures, The Bachelor 2, 2008
- MGM Pictures, What's the Worst that Can Happen, Danny Devito Production, 2000
- Bank of America, Private Banking Catalog, 2000.
- Wechsler Ross Marketing & Design, NY